Skip to main content

What I Have Learned when Editing These Last Two Weeks

Over the past two weeks I have been really doing some crash course learning with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro. Last week we went through various Photoshop techniques including:
  • Composites
  • Watermarks
  • Animation/Effects
  • And Creating Slideshows

Our class has also begun getting hands on with Premiere Pro. Understanding how to edit clips together with concepts like the Rule of 180 and organizing A roll and B roll. We are also going through many of the various shortcuts in this program. We have been going through the concepts very quickly but it is cool to understand the basic editing techniques to at least make a sequence. We are going into this next week getting more in depth with the tools of Premiere Pro. I am also excited about how to make other special effects and edits. I already have some experience with Final Cut Pro which has helped me through this week. And I am really excited to learn more this week. 

Comments

  1. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160 thousand women and men are using a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's simple and it works every time.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Go grab a glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Proceed to learn this awesome hack

    and be 1-2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Blog

Hello I’m Audrey Gniech and welcome to my blog. I am from Illinois and I am currently completing my third year at Western Illinois University. I am a double major in Theatre for Performance and Broadcasting and Journalism in Production. My goal after I complete my degree is to pursue a career in acting and directing for theatre. I find that my broadcasting knowledge will also be very helpful in me reaching these goals. My interests in production for broadcasting and journalism are more in the film and audio editing region but I have been finding more and more how the writing and multimedia classes are teaching me valuable lessons for success. I have learned more about communicating information in a clear effective manner which is very important for a director to do as well. Also with some class experience in the studio it reminds me a lot of how organization and time management play a pivotal role in creating a great show and to grow these skills are important to be successful in any ...

Photoshop Skills and Dramaturgy Post #4

I have recently begun to refine and learn new skills in Adobe Photoshop. Photoshop skills are something that I find will be very helpful with my career in theatre. Having creative technical skills are important with  website design audition/reel video editing editing head shots  and so much more Currently I am assistant directing and dramaturging a production of Richard II. I have used the skills I am using in photoshop to create documents and display items to display for both rehearsal purposes and audiences. I just created a poster display that is a family tree of the play which includes both headshots, armorials and other imagery. Creating an aesthetically pleasing and informative display piece was even more effective with the tools of photoshop. I am planning to make even more display pictures to help promote the show and describe the play. Specifically, we are bringing this classic Shakespeare play and giving it a modern twist with themes of haute coutur...